The 7 P's of Marketing
Marketing can help drive any business. The three areas Golf Clubs normally want to improve on are: Increasing new member applications, encouraging their existing members to buy more and, more often
Monday 24th of July 2017 10:57
Marketing can help drive any business. The three areas Golf Clubs normally want to improve on are: Increasing new member applications, encouraging their existing members to buy more and, more often. These are important principles but it is important to define your objectives by making them clear by making them SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time defined) and MOST (Mission, Objectives, Strategy, Tactics). You will also need to consider how you are going to implement them. When implementing your marketing plan, it is important to ensure the objectives are set in a strategy that includes all of the 7p’s of marketing.
- Product – What are you offering? What new products do you need to develop to meet customer needs? (e.g. new membership packages for beginners)
- Price - What is your pricing policy? What factors affect the way you price your membership?
- Promotion – How are you going to promote your offers? (e.g. advertising, e-marketing or direct mail.
- Place – How do you sit in the market place? Where are you in comparison to your competition?
- People – Have you got enough resource to drive these initiatives and, do they require training?
- Process – What needs to be put in place? (e.g. surveys, information cards, database)
- Physical Evidence – How can you ensure the club’s image is appropriate for what it is trying to achieve? (e.g. posters, website, email template)
NGCAA - Legal advice and administrative support to member golf clubs
Latest Blog Articles
Featured Legal Documents
Thursday 24 January 2019 - 07:18:26
NGCAA Limited, All rights reserved.
The Threshing Barn, Homme Castle Barns, Shelsley Walsh, Worcestershire, WR6 6RR